Sometimes there’s nothing better than practising yoga to the sound of your own breath, or the calming guidance of your teacher through your laptop speakers. But other times, finding your flow to an awesome, pumping yoga playlist or melting into Savasana to a beautiful, heart-opening melody is what helps you take your practice to the next level!
Well… we have created a short list of our favourite yogi tunes to help you create the perfect home practice. Check these out to create your own favourite yoga song playlist to play in the background of your next Yogaia class!
FAST FLOW – Get your sweat on!
- Soundtrack of Your Life (from Django) – Freedom
- RY X – Sweat
- Hayden James – Permission to Love
- Nathan Goshen, KVR – Thinking About It (Let it Go)
- Glass Animals – Hazey
- Nu – Man-O-To – Edit
- Queen, David Bowie – Under Pressure (Hot Space)
SLOW IT DOWN – Find your flow
- Phaeleh – Afterglow
- Bonobo – Kiara
- Låpsley – Station
- Cat Stevens – Wild World
- Xavier Rudd – Better People
- Sylvan Esso – Coffee
- Samm Henshaw – Better
SAVASANA – Zen out…
- Alexi Murdoch – Simply Human
- Snatam Kaur – Ong Namo
- Aquilo – You There
- Ólafur Arnalds – Þú Ert Jörðin
- Ben Howard – Depth Over Distance
- Ludovico Einaudi – Nuvole Bianche
What are you favourite yoga songs? Tell us in the comments below!
Photography by yogaandphoto
Ready to join us on the mat?
Try us now to access free yoga classes. Anytime, anywhere.