Help Refugees is not simply another aid organisation. We pride ourselves on doing things a little differently. More than 96% of the funds we raise goes straight to work in the field – that’s unprecedented. We work where governmental and other non-governmental bodies can (or will) not, filling the gaps and providing emergency aid to the people who need it most.
Alongside our operations in France and Greece, we’re now funding more than 80 projects across Italy, Serbia, Turkey, Lebanon and Syria. We simply couldn’t do this without our supporters.
How your donations can help us Help Refugees
- 25p – A meal for one person in Athens
- £10 – A mosquito net for a family’s tent in Greece
- £15 – Pair of sturdy, comfortable shoes
- £20 – Baby milk for one baby, for a week
- £25 – A buggy and cot
- £30 – A warm sleeping bag
- £35 – A refillable fire extinguisher
- £65 for machine, 75p ingredients per person, per month – The cost of a bread-maker and the ingredients for one person to make his own bread
- £400 – To support an unaccompanied child to live with a Greek family for a month
- £2,500 – Fresh fruit and vegetables for 1 camp on average for 1 month
- £5,500 – Running a mobile sexual reproductive health clinic for a month
- £20,000 – Fresh fruit and vegetables, and dry food, for 1 camp in Northern Greece on average per month
- £23,000 – A rescue boat on the water for 30 days
What is Choose Love?
Choose Love is a campaign we launched in December with designer Katherine Hamnett to encourage people to come together, to celebrate compassion and caring for others. By choosing love, we choose to treat each other with respect and dignity in the hope that we can drive out the darkness and make the world a better place.
We hope to continue to help refugees across the world rebuild their lives, whether through teaching, rehousing, job creation, social care or simply a warm plate of food in the cold. To continue our work, we need your support.
How you can help!
Until 31st March, help us raise funds by joining a Live Class at Yogaia – everytime you do, you’ll be donating £1 to Help Refugees, getting us a little bit closer to supporting the millions of refugees who need our help.
Become a part of the Choose Love family today and buy your shirt here.
Or donate to help the millions of refugees still desperately in need today here.
Ready to join us on the mat?
Try us now to access free yoga classes. Anytime, anywhere.