Having an inspiring yoga playlist can take your practice to a completely new level. It can help you get out of your mind and into your body, helping you get in the zone and stay focused on your flow. Here are 18 beautiful tunes for your personal yoga practice – whether you want to feel energised, relaxed… or a little bit of both:
ENERGISE & FLOW
- The Wind – Doe Paoro, Adam Rhodes
- Chihiro – Yoste
- We Can’t Be Friends – Dream Koala
- Down – Marian Hill
- Stoned on Shiva – Steve Gold
- Flashback – Fat Freddy’s Drop
RELAX & RESTORE
- I Need A Forest Fire – James Blake, Bon Iver
- Everything – Yinyues
- Livewire – Oh Wonder
- Heartbeats – Jose Gonzalez
- Ship – Isan
- Second Sun – Bonobo
- Ra Ma Da Sa – Snatum Kaur
- Holocene – Bon Iver
- Sahasrara – Shiva Rea, Alex Theory Present: Rising
- Tiger Striped Sky – Roo Panes
- Expand Through All Obstacles – Jai-Jagdeesh
- Om Namo Narayani – Edo & Jo
What are some of your favourite yoga songs? We’d love to hear about them in the comments below!
Ready to join us on the mat?
Try us now to access free yoga classes. Anytime, anywhere.